Reset Your Password
If you do not remember your UCard Center Password, you can recover it by following these steps.
You must know your UCard Center User ID before you can reset your password. If you do not remember your User ID, click the Forgot User ID link to recover it before trying to reset your password.
- Click the Forgot Password link on the UCard Center login page.
- Enter your User ID so we can locate your account.
- Provide any additional information requested to confirm your identity. (If asked for your Security Code, it is the special code assigned to you when you received your card. If you are asked for a Security Code, but do not remember it, please contact the agency that authorized your payments.)
- Enter and confirm the password you want to use each time you log in to the UCard Center website.
- Must contain 6-10 characters
- Must include at least one letter and one number (Passwords recognize upper- and lower-case letters.)
- Cannot include special characters (&, %, *, etc.)
- Cannot be the same as your user ID
- Cannot be the same as any of the last 6 passwords you have used
- The page then confirms that you have successfully changed your password. The website also sends an e-mail to your e-mail address on record to notify you that your password has been reset online.
You can use this password with your User ID to log in to the website. (After you have logged in, you can change your password at any time using the Change Password feature in UCard Center.)